Quick Stage Scaffolding can be used wherever regular scaffolding is used. The patented quick stage modular system can be built to any height using a strong and safe interlocking system. There are easy parts and useful accessories such as planks and safety steps to keep you and your workers safe when on site. From government buildings and projects, commercial and business buildings as well as smaller domestic jobs, quick stage can certainly help any builder on any project to work faster, smarter, more efficiently and above all safely.
OEM Service is available, this quick stage scaffolding system can be manufactured according to your requirement.
Quick Stage Scaffolding System Parts
Quick Stage Scaffolding Base Jack
The base jack is used to level the scaffold. The adjustment is achieved by rotating the collar on the threaded stem.
Quick Stage Scaffolding Standard
Standards are manufactured from 48.3 x 3.35 HT scaffold tube. Clusters of four “V” pressings at 90° to each other are situated at 500mm centres along the length of the standard. (External connector can be included.)
Quick Stage Scaffolding Ledger
The horizontal member is a tubular ledger with captive wedge “C” pressings on each end which locate on the “V” pressings on the standard. The ledgers are normally placed at 2 000mm centres but additional ledgers can be inserted to be used as guard rails.
The diagonal brace is a tubular brace with half-swivel couplers at either end to locate to uprights.
Quick Stage Scaffolding Steel Hook On Board
The boards have non-tilt ends to hook onto the ledgers, where they interlock with each other, and a non-slip surface to form a safe working platform.
Quick Stage Scaffolding Steel Toe Board
This provides a safe platform edge to prevent loose items falling from the platform.
Quick Stage Scaffolding Toe Board Clip
This bracket locates onto the standard to hold a toe board vertically in place.
Quick Stage Scaffolding Connector
The connector is inserted into the top of the standard to join vertical standards together. External sleeve connectors, either welded to the standards or independently supplied are available.
Quick Stage Scaffolding Parts display
How to use the Quick Stage Scaffoldinging?
Quick Stage Scaffolding Packing
Quick Stage Scaffolding System Advantages
1. Easy to assemble and dismantle, make the project faster and efficiently;
2. Can be built to any height using a strong and safe interlocking system, work smarter and flexibly;
3. It is made from galvanized steel, also be painted in any colour to suit different customers’ requirement;
4. More than 10 years experience factory, control the production process strictly, meet customers’ timely delivery requirement;
5. Automatic welding with high precision and superior quality;
6. Experienced engineer team to check the quality, make sure stable quality;
7. Professional sales service with experienced sales team.