Titanium Dioxide, chemical formula TiO2, which is also known as titania or titanium oxide. It is the non-substitutable white material worldwidely. High purity of whiteness and brightness, excellent opacity to products, easily available by modern production, all these make Tio2 "the whitest white" world widely.
1) Introduction of Titanium Dioxide (Tio2) Generally Titanium Dioxide(Tio2) is sourced from ilmenite, and produced by sulphate & Chloride process currently. It provides world with most right-white by stable chemical properties. Due to excellent brightness and high refractive index, Titanium Dioxide (Tio2) has become the mostly welcome white pigment worldwide.
2) Applications of Titanium Dioxide (Tio2) Accounts for 70% of the total production volume of pigments worldwide, Titanium Dioxide (Tio2) is widely used to provide whiteness and opacity to products such as paints, plastics, papers, inks, foods, and toothpastes.
3) Tio2 Typical Technical Data
Content Of Titanium Dioxide
Oil Absorption (g/100g)
PH Value Of Aqueous Suspension
Tinting Strength (Reynolds No.)
Content of Rutile
Oil Dispersion (Hegman)
Residue On 45μm
Volatiles at 105 ℃
Product index is subject to inspection
4) Packing & Shipping of Titanium Dioxide (Tio2)
As a in shape of powder, Titanium Dioxide (Tio2) are normally packed within 25.00kg paper-plastic composite bag. 500kg&1000kg woven-water proof packing are also available for ocean container shipping.
5) Titanium Dioxide (Tio2) Storage
Prevent from direct contacting with water or any moist conditions are basic requirement of Titanium Dioxide (Tio2). And proper storage in dry environment may keep products safe at least two years.
6) Health & Saftey Precautions Safety gloves, goggles and respirator with submicron particle filtration should be worn while contacting.